The fear of not knowing where your child is, is a parents worse nightmare. Even worse your child goes missing. After researching the statistics about child abduction I am not surprised that GPS tracking for child safety is increasing in popularity.
The U.S. Department of Justice reports
- Nearly 800,000 children younger than 18 are missing each year, or an average of 2,185 children reported missing each day.
- More than 200,000 children were were abducted by family members.
- More than 58,000 children were abducted by nonfamily members.
- 115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. These crimes involve someone the child does not know or a slight acquaintance who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.
About Amber Alert GPS
AT&T have announced an agreement with Amber Alert GPS to provide Wireless Connectivity for the Amber Alert GPS V3, a child tracking device that keeps parents notified of the current location of their children.
Award winning Amber Alert GPS, Inc. is a Utah based provider of mobile tracking and safety solutions for children and families. The company’s founder, Russ Thornton, was motivated to develop the Amber Alert GPS device after a harrowing incident when he lost his young son for 45 minutes at an amusement park.
The experience inspired him to develop a product that would not only prevent such incidents from happening, but provide a quick resolution in the event a child did go missing. Amber Alert GPS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alert GPS Holdings, Corp. For more information, visit: www.amberalertgps.com
Amber Alert GPS, a world leader in child tracking and family safety, has developed the ultimate child safety device – our Amber Alert GPS V3! It’s small, easy to conceal and reports a location every 5 minutes. You always know exactly where your child is.
The Amber Alert GPS V3 comes equipped with an SOS button. If your child needs help they are only a button away. With the use of our “mom-friendly” tracking portal, you can set zones around your home, school, or anywhere you like and receive alerts when they enter or exit a zone. You can also check the history of the device to see where it’s been.
Read More about the success of Amber Alert GPS
New York Times :
GPS Magazine :
For more information and details please visit www.amberalertgps.com The website has informative details about other ways to keep your children safe and what to do in emergency situations. Answers to all your questions about GPS Tracking for your Child.
More Resources on Crime Case Files
- Missing Persons & Abduction Cases, Latest updates and News about new cases
- Missing Persons – Crime Case Files Bog
- What to do if your child goes missing
- Missing Persons Resources
This Blog is personal and written and edited by myself. I sometimes provide an opinion on products, services and websites. I do this to benefit my readers, I would like to think that I can help and inform others, I don’t get paid to promote topics or products. I do accept forms of advertising, and paid insertions I will disclose them as advertising and in no way deceive my readers .
AmberAlertGPS is not affiliated with Crime Case Files