Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Alison Baden-Clay Mother of 3 Missing, found Murdered, Husband Charged

Default Re: Police search underway for missing mother of three at Brookfield

Yes i remember watching a man being interviewed on the news awhile back and
    he spoke about the screams that sent shivers down his spine..will thats what he meant.
    The time of him hearing the screams will give the police a good indication of when Allison
    was not at her home.
    I think their was also another neighbour who heard screams as well if i remember correctly.
    Anyway i shall be back as usual to see if you have found more info.

Thanx eagleboy.

• Advertising

advertising
      CrimeCaseFiles.com
      has no influence
      on advertisings
      that are displayed

ALLISON Baden-Clay's cause of death may remain a closely guarded secret until her killer is charged after investigating officers yesterday ruled out releasing the key detail.

How Mrs Baden-Clay died has been one of the primary questions since her body was discovered under the Kholo Creek bridge at Anstead on April 30, 11 days after she was last seen alive in her Brookfield home.

Police commonly withhold the cause of death in murder investigations and yesterday said they would not be officially commenting on how Mrs Baden-Clay died.

"We won't be releasing any details in relation to the cause of death at all,'' Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth said yesterday.

But shortly after the grim discovery of her body police had clear views on how Mrs Baden-Clay died, people close to the case have told The Sunday Mail.

It is understood Mrs Baden-Clay's body was cleared for release for burial only a day after she was found, with police confident they had the information they needed.

In other developments, Mrs Baden-Clay's husband, Gerard, is yet to gain formal approval for a relocation of his Century 21 Westside franchise from Taringa to Toowong.

In a rare public comment since his wife's death, Mr Baden-Clay last week said it was ``business as usual'' in the new location.
    However Century 21 owner Charles Tarbey yesterday said he was yet to receive the required application to relocate the business.

Mr Tarbey - who last week told The Sunday Mail he had spoken to Mr Baden-Clay a number of times since his wife disappeared - gave a routine statement to detectives in Brisbane on Friday.

Police also declined to comment on reports that NSW detectives had interviewed a Sydney woman who met Mr Baden-Clay at a Gold Coast real estate conference.

Investigations continue from Indooroopilly police station. Supt Ainsworth confirmed: "The major incident room is still continuing to run.''

Allison Baden-Clay's cause of death may remain secret until arrest | The Courier-Mail

Senior Administrator- Member Assistant

Default Police return Baden-Clay's impounded 4WD

HUSBAND of murder victim Allison Baden-Clay back behind the wheel of the Toyota Prado which was*held by police.

Article Source

Last edited by DADOCTOR; 06-10-2012 at 10:16 PM.
    Life is great when you have the love of a wonderful man and to be able to love him back

Join us , as you need to be a member to view attachments,photos and other files. It is free and quick.
    Looking for a case? try an advanced search registering will give you more options
    Follow us on Twitter and facebook
    Link Directory

THE husband of Brookfield murder victim Allison Baden-Clay is back behind the wheel of the white Toyota Prado impounded by police as part of their investigation.

Gerard Baden-Clay was yesterday seen leaving his Century 21 franchise, which he recently relocated from Taringa to Toowong, in the family's four-wheel drive but refused to say what caused the significant damage to its left front bumper.

He also ignored questions from The Courier-Mail about his wife's death.

Police still want to talk to anyone who saw the Prado or a similar white four-wheel drive in the Brookfield area on the night of April 19 or early morning of April 20 when Mrs Baden-Clay was reported missing. They are also interested in anyone who saw the Baden-Clay's other four-wheel drive - a silver Holden Captiva - in that timeframe.

Forensic tests were carried out on both vehicles, along with Mrs Baden-Clay's body which was discovered at Kholo Creek in Anstead about 15km from her Brookfield home 10 days after her husband reported her missing.

Police will not reveal the cause of death or comment on reports that they travelled to Sydney last week to interview someone close to Mr Baden-Clay.

Wellwishers still pay tribute to Mrs Baden-Clay online while flowers continue to be placed in front of her home, where she was reportedly last seen alive.

Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Police return Gerard Baden-Clay's impounded Toyota Prado 4WD as murder investigation continues | The Courier-Mail

Senior Administrator- Member Assistant

Default Baden-Clay business dries up after wife's murder

THE real estate operation owned by the husband of murdered mum Allison Baden-Clay has all but ground to a halt.

Article Source

Last edited by DADOCTOR; 06-10-2012 at 10:15 PM.
    Life is great when you have the love of a wonderful man and to be able to love him back

Join us , as you need to be a member to view attachments,photos and other files. It is free and quick.
    Looking for a case? try an advanced search registering will give you more options
    Follow us on Twitter and facebook
    Link Directory

BUSINESS within the real estate operation owned by the husband of murdered mum Allison Baden-Clay has all but ground to a halt in the seven weeks since his wife went missing.

There are no new house listings on his website or realestate.com and industry experts say they don't know how his Century 21 Westside franchise will survive.

Mr Baden-Clay told The Courier-Mail it was "business as usual" after relocating from Taringa to Toowong last week and a staff member confirmed yesterday that was still the case.

"We're all still working," the receptionist told The Courier-Mail yesterday morning. "It is still business as usual."

There are only two houses listed for sale on the Century 21 Westside website, but it's understood they were sold before his 43-year-old wife's body was found at Kholo Creek, Anstead, in Brisbane's west, on April 30.

Police are yet to reveal a cause of death because it would hamper the investigation, but they believe Mrs Baden-Clay knew her killer.

The Courier-Mail revealed this week that the white Prado driven by Mrs Baden-Clay had been returned to her husband, who was now driving it again.

It's unknown what has happened to the silver Holden Captiva he used to drive.

Meanwhile, the Brookfield community is still raising money for the trust fund set up for the welfare of the couple's three daughters.

Mr Baden-Clay does not have access to the trust.

A cricket day fundraiser will be held at Brookfield Showgrounds on June 24 and anybody wanting to donate raffle prizes are urged to email Mike Kaye.

If anybody has any information that can help police in their inquiries into Mrs Baden-Clay's murder, call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Gerard Baden-Clay's real estate operation all but grinds to a halt seven weeks since Allison Baden-Clay was murdered | The Courier-Mail

Wow Gerard is certainly doing it hard, and i guess until Allisons killer has been caught, then suspicion is totally on him. Will thats how it seems. People have ostracised him it seems and him them i guess. But with all my being i am hoping that his silence is because he does not want to hamper police investigations.. is that wishful thinking??.. i dont know, but i think of their three daughters and hope that they wont lose both of their parents, though under different circumstances.
    Lets hope all will be revealed soon.

A RELATIVE of Gerard Baden-Clay has urged friends not to lose faith over salacious gossip and warned them to expect "more and worse" to emerge.

Just after the discovery of the body of Mr Baden-Clay's wife, Allison, his brother-in-law, Pastor Ian Walton, wrote a message online describing the family's heartbreak.

"Well it has been confirmed. Our darling Allison has died," the message began. "We love her so much and can scarcely believe that her gentle, loving life has come to an end!

"Our house is full of deep grief and abounding love.

"We are doing all that we can to support those around us, especially Gerard and their beautiful girls, who are heartbroken."

Quoting a Bible passage that refers to being "struck down but not destroyed", Mr Walton went on to criticise coverage of the Brookfield mother-of-three's disappearance and death.

"Precious friends, on another matter you need to be aware that the media are glorying in the most revolting and salacious gossip. They seem determined to do all possible to damage and destroy.

"They have virtually imprisoned us in the house! They have NO regard for Allison or her family - despite their 'crocodile tears' for Allison. I warn you that there may be more and worse to come."

Mr Walton - who is married to Mr Baden-Clay's sister, Olivia - also told how the family had made a collective decision to remain quiet.

"Please do not put your trust in what you read and do not lose faith at this time.

"We have decided not to speak publicly to the media and to grieve in private.

"We may pay the price for this in the 'court' of public opinion."

The message ends: "We have been so blessed by the unconditional love, support and prayer of family, friends and loving strangers.

"We see you as God's hands and feet ... We thank you from the depth of our heart."

Mr Walton, from Townsville's Northreach Baptist church, yesterday said the message was written "in a moment of great grief" to friends. It is believed the message was put up on his Facebook page around the day after Mrs Baden-Clay's body was discovered under the Kholo Creek bridge at Anstead, on April 30, 11 days after she was last seen alive at her Brookfield home.

After the message was prepared, it emerged Mr Baden-Clay had an affair with a former staffer interviewed at least three times by police, as part of the investigations.

A core group of about 15 detectives continue to work on the case from a major incident room at Indooroopilly police station.

Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth yesterday said: "The investigation is progressing and we are confident of a resolution."

Online plea for husband from Allison Baden-Clay's in-laws | The Courier-Mail

Hi Eagleboy...I have been following this case closely since day one. And I have read a lot not only through the media, but on other forums etc. and general gossip. I had a look back today over a 'psychic' site..which, I understand holds no substance as far as fact goes. but reading it today (it was written whilst Allison was still missing) it is very very interesting. Thought I might highlight some of the psychics comments.....all interesting reading but still just my opinion BTW, she states before she talks about her reading that Tarot can relate to past, present or future

also these sentences are just quotes from her web page, not in order, but sequential all the same

first card relates to what may have occurred on the day in question: Sun card which seems to indicate that this lady was travelling and the first thing I think here is happiness and joy and family elements are here. This card is 19th card and it is directly giving me the day... This card is the family home. There are children here and it just paints the rosy picture of somebodys home and travelling because this is a travelling card . I get a sense of business achievement and faithfulness in a relationship and theres a nice feel about this card in relation to this lady. there are some kind of illusions here, because though the sun can radiate such a wonderful array of good feelings, we have the moon sitting next door which is almost laughing at that - and saying, well, you didnt feel that yesterday someone here giving off the idea that everything in the garden is rosy when actually its not like that at all?
    after the Sun we have Judgement, and this card is putting the past behind us and accepting whats wrong or what not right and coming to terms with things but overall it is suggesting that we move on and travel Number 19 on the card upgrading something in her life. This could include moving to a better paying and more satisfying job, we have Leo so strong which shows there might be somebody who is rather dominating about events and issues or maybe has too much to say in it all?

in relation to the page of wands card: I have posted the entire comment as I think its possibly relevant.

I thought I would push the time on instead to 10 pm and see if we can get anything around then and all I see here again is a trip, an adventure, something exciting. Someone contacts us or we ring them and off we go. The whole emphasis is on entertainment and being with someone who is sporty, friendly, warm, lots of fun and possibly being in a car.

This page is possibly to do with work or some social element sometimes depicted as a younger relative or friend, an apprentice, student, or assistant if its a person its someone in the life of this woman I would have thought. Sex and weapons/lust can come up on this card its not all hunky dory if you look over your shoulder, wands can be very contraversial cards. But for some reason we have been given this card having asked about this time of day.

The negative side is that a car crashes or comes to a halt - and there is some arguing, quarrels and bad behaviour going on here about this 'trip'. It can turn nasty but the overall opinion is showing what was occurring or that somehow this is a possible look in to events that are something like this as an upright situation its just whether it has turned sour or not.

Someone really could turn bossy here and demanding, oh goodness why dont they just shut up!

ok, this card is the 'hermit in reverse': ( this reading the psychic has done from this card is interesting and helps to consider another theory, that she drove to the bridge or scout camp herself in an attempt to get away from the drama's maybe at home, and clear her head, just something Ive not considered before....

Well, this card can imply that someone has chosen self concealment and isolation. The area here is often thought of as hillsides or high landscape or uneven ground, being hidden, left in the dark, holes in the ground , mountains, just somewhere dark . Trailers and caravans and off the beaten track are often associated with this card but so is being under a roof so perhaps attics or if underground - cellars/basements. But I can only give what the cards tell me and I cannot say if it will turn out to be the case or not until the answers come in.

On the surface of it this is self imposed isolation away from family and friends. That does not seem that anyone is responsible except this lady. Did she choose to go off on her own, well yes if the hermit was upright, but how it would transpire she chose herself to be hidden or concealed is a direct contradiction. This card can show fear too, and a bad feeling here. Perhaps she thought if she put her feelings out that they would not be accepted and something has gone terribly wrong here because there is such a contradiction on this card.
    Again this could be past present or future and I cannot decide that time element but I see a trip postponed here so she must be near her vehicle if she was driving one? I think she is alone but I also feel that there is a man here and there is some kind of family interference, there might even be some kind of abuse that has gone on at some point.Hermits reversed never make me feel good
    They might show someone hiding through fear and they also show a vehicle with problems or that has had damage or dents in the next card.

Theres something about a debt to pay or perhaps some form of possible vengeance. Im not sure how this is presenting itself its rather unclear. There is a lot of water associated with the moon card This lady could have been stalked. Stalked is not just when someone follows you, its being harranged too.

I will start another post as this is getting too long and there are a few more cards yet.....I just want to point out that I am not into Tarot or psychic ability in any large degree...however if you are fairly well read on the story of Allison Baden Clay, this information given by an american (i think) psychic who wasnt privy at the time to any of this is alarming to me..and creepily accurate!

Link: PSYCHIC TAROT INSIGHTS: April 2012

Last edited by Ziva; 06-11-2012 at 03:54 AM.

ok, so next card is king of wands reversed, and she mentions the numbers 1 and 4...all the roads between moggill and rafting ground road and mt crosby road are all route 4...and they are all on bus rout 444!!!! (food for thought):

Again another reversed card and it could seriously bring up some very negative things and as for finding this lady reversed cards bring delays even when the truth is known it is not often announced right away so it gives indications that its possible that some things are known but not said.
    There is a 1 and 4 on this card or it could be 41 or number 5 all numbers which could represent timing or even routes or have other significances. Im getting a really strict and strong almost hitler type feeling here . Negative attitude. Im seeing some kind of construction here. Perhaps there has to be a re construction of events to work things out in this case. the cards have gone from looking at the situation maybe one that was painted as fine and normal and happy and there are other elements here that have negatised it. Being as the 5 is the card of the Pope we often have church names come up on that card, also 'keys' and sometimes even 'quay side' whether that is a location I cannot be sure but though water did show up I was not pulled so strongly to that. I might be wrong of course. At the moment delays seem to be the strongest factor. Maybe because of the Knight cars are linked considering that there seems to be a problem with one here. Maybe forensics have to check everything? Expect a delay.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information