Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Solving Crime Via YouTube!

Lightbulb Solving Crime Via YouTube!

Hi Everyone...

I was looking through YouTube today and came across a Video Post. The Video is footage from CCTV showing a couple stealing a bag with their toddler in tow.

In fact, the Father uses the toddler to shield the bag from view as he steals it. But here is the good part.... I recognised the couple and their child - solving the 4 month old Case!

Now, I know 4 months is not long in regards to crime...but just think how many other cases could be solved if the footage of the crimes were posted on YouTube with the Town named in it for people of that town to watch.

I think it is worth mentioning?

The video link to this crime is:-

xo Kimah xo

DADOCTOR and Timeless_3 like this.

• Advertising

advertising
      CrimeCaseFiles.com
      has no influence
      on advertisings
      that are displayed

Default Re: Solving Crime Via YouTube!

Well dode for reporting him.

Well done for reporting him.

Nice one Kimah

Hello Kimah,

You have done best work. You tube is one type of video sharing website. Here I read your post. You solve this case with help of you tube video. Its too good.

How its possible, not every time the crime can be solved by the youtube.

stirthe pot Re: Solving Crime Via YouTube!

Quote Originally Posted by jaycube View Post
    How its possible, not every time the crime can be solved by the youtube.
    I do not expect that ALL Crimes could be solved in this way. That would be impossible! Let's face it, not all Crimes are caught on Camera....but for the ones that ARE caught on Camera showing Persons "Unknown" committing the Crime...it would be very simple for the footage to be posted on YouTube (or another Site made especially for Crime Solving) for Residents of the Town that the Crime happened in to watch the footage and see if they recognize the Criminals involved. Police use shows such as Crime Stoppers, etc, to ask for information from the Public in order to solve Crimes, but not everyone sees the Show on TV when it airs. So, why not add it to YouTube where it can be watched on a whim by the Public until the Crime is solved? Still makes sense to me....

Yes sometimes lucky moments happen like this but it was an incredible incident where this couple get caught.

Day by day technology will increase in the world. To solve criminal case from youtube is such a great way for the online solve the crime. This type of technology make law and rules very easy for the supreme court and high court.

DADOCTOR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimah View Post
    I do not expect that ALL Crimes could be solved in this way. That would be impossible! Let's face it, not all Crimes are caught on Camera....but for the ones that ARE caught on Camera showing Persons "Unknown" committing the Crime...it would be very simple for the footage to be posted on YouTube (or another Site made especially for Crime Solving) for Residents of the Town that the Crime happened in to watch the footage and see if they recognize the Criminals involved. Police use shows such as Crime Stoppers, etc, to ask for information from the Public in order to solve Crimes, but not everyone sees the Show on TV when it airs. So, why not add it to YouTube where it can be watched on a whim by the Public until the Crime is solved? Still makes sense to me....

It is not so easy to solve any crime too easily. But in your case I appreciate you you thinks every nice and also point out a good point of the whole case. I think I thing that our criminal agencies did as:
    A criminal act is seen as something abnormal and out of the scheme of "normal good" human behavior. Excuses abound and criminal behavior theory is typically pronounced in ways that are confusing and erroneous. As such, criminal behavior theory tends to revolve around therapeutic intervention, rehabilitation strategies and socio-political policy. Instead of assessing the poor choices people have the freedom to make, the external environment is examined to "justify" the aberrant behavior. And, although environment may be influential some degree, anyone can come up with an array of excuses. Such notions present scenarios in which it is all too easy to mitigate criminal behavior on the basis of psychological dysfunction or oppressive social conflicts.

CRB Application

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information