Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DADOCTOR
  • 1 Post By marcssteve
  • 1 Post By jaycube

Thread: Stabbed, Castrated Man Found In Bloody Motel Room

Lightbulb Stabbed, Castrated Man Found In Bloody Motel Room

A Dallas woman is accused of stabbing a man to death and castrating him in a motel room on Saturday, KWTX reported.

A motel employee heard an early morning ruckus on the third floor and called police. Before cops arrived, Cristal Paulette Richardson, 28, allegedly burst naked from the room and was covered in blood, according to the Dallas Morning News

Police found Cedric Lamont Owen, 34, inside the room. His chest had been stabbed repeatedly, his throat was slit and his genitals were severed, according to police sources cited in media reports.

Doctors treated Richardson for cuts to her hands and fingers, CBS reported.

A knife was allegedly found in the room after cops obtained a search warrant.

Richardson has multiple previous arrests, according to the county jail's website. Her rap sheet includes driving under the influence, marijuana possession and child abuse.

Owens was no stranger to trouble with the law either. He had convictions for drug possession and domestic violence, according to the Dallas Morning News.

A judge set Richardson's bond at $200,000. Police have not identified a motive in the alleged murder.

Last edited by DADOCTOR; 05-02-2012 at 09:20 AM.
    Nightwatcher likes this.
    We want you to Blog Crime Case Files Blog
    (interested ? ask me how)
    TRUST ME I'M DADOCTOR
    It is good to have an end to journey towards;
    but it is the journey that matters in the end
    Join us , as you need to be a member to view attachments,photos and other files. It is free and quick.
    Looking for a case? try an advanced search registering will give you more options
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

• Advertising

advertising
      CrimeCaseFiles.com
      has no influence
      on advertisings
      that are displayed

Default Re: Stabbed, Castrated Man Found In Bloody Motel Room

The man was stabbed pathetically by a woman in the motel room. The woman should be arrested by the police as soon as possible and she should get extreme punishments for committing so many crimes.

This was a brutal murder by this woman she engaged attack after death too, the incident happen because of verbal attacks and turns into a deathly fight. Now she is under arrest for this charge.

Nightwatcher likes this.

I completely agree that this was a very brutal crime. However, I am very curious as to why this happened. I'd love to know all of the details.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, it is much better to express yourself in a respectful manner. In other words, treat others the way you would like to be treated.

If this brutal murder happened because of verbal abuse only, this woman definitely should be charged with murder.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, it is much better to express yourself in a respectful manner. In other words, treat others the way you would like to be treated.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-16-2012, 05:40 PM

Thread Information