Poll: If Dr. Murray prescribed the drugs responsible for Michael Jackson's death, should he be charged?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Post Source: Michael Jackson's Death Ruled a Homicide

A search warrant shows Michael Jackson had lethal levels of propofol in his system when he died, the Associated Press reported.

foxnews.com

First loves...First kisses...
    My first look at my newborn son...
    When I am cold and dead...
    All these memories will be gone...
    Like tears in rain...
    Join us , as you need to be a member to view attachments,photos and other files. It is free and quick.
    Looking for a case? try an advanced search registering will give you more options
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

• Advertising

advertising
      CrimeCaseFiles.com
      has no influence
      on advertisings
      that are displayed

coffee Anesthetic Killed Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson died of a lethal dose of a powerful anesthetic and the Los Angeles coroner has ruled his death a homicide, according to court papers filed in Texas....

More...

Rubberducky: On the case

new Time gap could prove to be key to Jackson case

A key point of contention has emerged in the case investigators are piecing together about the death of Michael Jackson: Exactly when did Dr. Conrad Murray realize that his patient had stopped breathing?

MSNBC News

Like tears in rain...
    Join us , as you need to be a member to view attachments,photos and other files. It is free and quick.
    Looking for a case? try an advanced search registering will give you more options
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

coffee Michael Jackson's Death Ruled a Homicide

The Los Angeles County Coroner has issued a statement officially ruling the death of Michael Jackson as a homicide, but no charges have been filed in the case.

According to a statement released from the Los Angeles coroner's office today, "The drugs propofol and Lorazepam were found to be the primary drugs responsible for Mr. Jackson's death." Other drugs found included, Midazolam, diazepam, lidocaine and ephedrine.

Following the coroner's announcement the Jackson family issued this statement: "The Jackson family again wishes to commend the actions of the Coroner, the LAPD and other law enforcement agencies, and looks forward to the day that justice can be served."

Background

On June 25, 2009, less than a month before he was scheduled to begin a series of comeback concerts, paramedics were called to Michael Jackson's rented home in Holby Hills near Los Angeles where they found him unconscious and not responding. They were unable to revive the "King of Pop," and Jackson was pronounced dead at the L.A. Medical Center.

Since the beginning of the investigation, authorities have focused on the drugs that Jackson was taking and the doctors who were administering those drugs. Search warrants have been served in medical offices and pharmacies by local police and DEA agents.

Crime / Punishment

Rubberducky: On the case

new Janet's First Words Since Brother's Death

"My brother is, I mean was ... You have to forgive me, because it's really hard to believe he's passed."

Janet Jackson lost her older brother on June 25 in a blow to America's most famous musical family. Now, for the first time since his death, the clan's youngest sibling is opening up in Harper's Bazaar magazine about the devastating loss and its fallout, her bond with Michael and she reveals personal memories about the King of Pop including their last hours together.

"We had so much fun that day," she said of May 14, the last day she saw Michael. The family was having a big get together, complete with rowdy kids and a Thai food meal. "We kept calling each other after and saying how great it was."

What Made Michael Tick: "He loved to laugh. The last time we were together, he'd laugh so hard, he would just start crying. Sometimes his humor would be corny, sometimes dry. He loved the Three Stooges, he loved slapstick, he loved Eddie Murphy in his silly comedies. He loved to have fun. He loved to play."

If She Had One More Day With Him: "I'd relive that moment we had when we were kids, do our little run: We'd wake up, feed the animals, spend the entire day together."

Taking Care of Her Older Bro: "He'd have the same red shirt, the same black pants, the same white T-shirt. Mike was very simple. When I was 14 years old, I would shop for him. [Michael was then 21 and a megastar.] I washed his clothes, cleaned his room. When Mother would go out of town, she'd say, 'I'm leaving you in charge. Take care of Mike.' I would head home from school, see what he needed, then go straight to the stores ... You know something else? He loved to wear his shoes all the way down. His penny loafers would have huge holes in the bottom."

On Paris' Comments at MJ Memorial: "I was really proud ... People said to me that Michael's daughter speaking really gave them a sense of how he was as a father, in her words. Paris is incredibly smart; they are all so smart. She's a sweet girl. The kids are doing well. They're with all their cousins; that family love will keep them going."

Ignoring the News Following MJ's Death: "I haven't watched the news in weeks. I had to ask my chef, How's Obama doing? I haven't read a newspaper. On top of that, [we've lost] a family member."

What's Next for Her: "You know, I never look back on what I've done unless I'm asked, but I remember Mike saying, 'You need to stop and enjoy it. Think about everything you've done, all that you've accomplished' ... But there's so much more I want to do."

PopEater

Like tears in rain...
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

new Joe Jackson Asks Estate for Allowance

Michael Jackson's dad is asking for an allowance from his son's estate to help cover expenses that exceed $15,000 a month. The request came in court papers filed yesterday by his lawyer, despite the fact that Michael's 2002 will omitted any mention of his father. The two had a...

Crime & Courts

one leaf is for hope, the second for faith,
    the third for love and the fourth for luck

new FBI's Just-Opened Jackson Files Reveal Child Sex Cases

The FBI today released its files on Michael Jackson under the Freedom of Information Act, and the results are not flattering: Nearly half of the 333 pages of documents relate to child molestation: In 1993, the LAPD asked the FBI if they would be interested in charging Jackson for transporting...

Crime & Courts

one leaf is for hope, the second for faith,
    the third for love and the fourth for luck

new Source: DA to seek indictment of Jackson doctor

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Prosecutors are prepared to seek an indictment of Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, on a charge of involuntary manslaughter in the pop star's death, the Associated Press has learned....

More...

Like tears in rain...
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

new Michael Jackson's doctor to surrender

Dr. Conrad Murray expects to surrender to face charges relating to the death of Michael Jackson, his lawyer said.

Link to CNN Crime

We want you to Blog Crime Case Files Blog
    (interested ? ask me how)
    TRUST ME I'M DADOCTOR
    It is good to have an end to journey towards;
    but it is the journey that matters in the end
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

new

From celebrity physician to court charges?

Hear how Dr. Conrad Murray came to be hired as Michael Jackson's personal physician while authorities
    decide if he should face involuntary manslaughter charges in the singerís death.

msnbc.com Video Player

Like tears in rain...
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information