Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darlie Routier

Default Darlie Routier

The Darlie Routier Case- the 911 call

This is a copy of the recording of the 911 call that Darlie Lynn Routier made from her home after being attacked during the early morning hours of June 6'th 1996. The 911 call was played during one of the detention hearings shortly after Ms. Routier was arrested.

All we were able to get was a version that the State released to the public after state investigators contracted a firm to "Enhance" the tape. Family members who were at the hearing claim that there are now things missing from the tape that were heard during the hearing, for example when she is told by an officer arriving at the scene about her neck wound and her reaction when she sees her wound in the mirror.

Others close to the case report that there is a difference in the length of the recording at the hearing as compared to what was released by the State.

Also the state contends that Mr. Routier slept through the incident but if you listen closely, you can hear him in the background. At one point he yells for Darlie to get towels. During the trial the state criticizes Darlie for using towels. She also talks to Damon who is still alive during the call.

Most of the media has had access to the police tape, and members of the defense have distributed copies. The media has been resistant to play the tape in its entirety because it is very disturbing. Several media outlets refused to play it because they are required to keep their reports balanced and this recording would cause too many listeners to support one side of the case.

This tape was played to the jury in pieces and not in full context. During this, the prosecutors insisted she was faking. Listen to the tape yourself in full context and without interruption and you will come to a different conclusion.

We want you to Blog Crime Case Files Blog
    (interested ? ask me how)
    TRUST ME I'M DADOCTOR
    It is good to have an end to journey towards;
    but it is the journey that matters in the end
    Join us , as you need to be a member to view attachments,photos and other files. It is free and quick.
    Looking for a case? try an advanced search registering will give you more options
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

• Advertising

advertising
      CrimeCaseFiles.com
      has no influence
      on advertisings
      that are displayed

Click on the recording that you want to play
    To save a copy of one of these recordings on your computer, right click and then select "Save Target As"

Transcript of the recording
    "MP3" audio recording
    ".wav" file recording

TRUST ME I'M DADOCTOR
    Join us , as you need to be a member to view attachments,photos and other files. It is free and quick.
    Looking for a case? try an advanced search registering will give you more options
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

Darlie Routier

In 1997, a jury found Darlie Routier guilty of murdering her sons Damon, 5, and Devon,7, on June 6, 1996, in Rowlett, Texas, as they slept. Routier blamed an intruder for the deaths in her infamous 911 call in which she frantically screamed: "Somebody broke into our house. ... They just stabbed me and my children!"

More information about Darlie Routier here

http://www.crimecasefiles.com/forum/...of-murder.html

TRUST ME I'M DADOCTOR
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

Just here recently, the courts have finally allowed her to test the DNA of the bloody fingerprint that didn't belong to anyone in the house, and if you go to her home page about her case, she shows some of the pics of the wounds that the State says were self inflicted.
    I have to ask, after looking at the pics, how in the world can the State say they were self inflicted??? Not only that, it seems kinda suspicious to me that the original court reporter in her case was stripped of her position as a court reporter for destroying the original transcripts from the trial, and also that her husband Darin had a secret deal with the police that would basically prevent them from naming him as a suspect.
    Darlie was railroaded from the beginning, not only by the police, and the State of Texas, but by her own husband!The homepage is here

Last edited by DADOCTOR; 04-17-2009 at 08:10 AM. Reason: need to add website-edit name

We would love you to keep us informed about any new reports about this case
    or even past history about the case.
    Thanks anjin66

TRUST ME I'M DADOCTOR
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

CCF Resident Detective miss-chievous's Avatar

Even if new evidence proves that Darlie didnt do it.. I think she knows something about it .. does anyone remember if the children had life insurance on them?

its better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.

from what I have read and watched on her, the children did not have insurance, and Darin was more concerned about covering his own butt to even be worried about the kids, or darlie for that matter. In fact, there was a guy that was willing to pay all her trial expenses, and Darin shot him down, because he was apparently jealous of the attention that darlie was getting in the trial.

I agree with you anjin66 I think Darlie was railroaded also. I believe her husband had more to do with this then anyone else. He definitely made sure his ass was covered. I think he set this all up, possibly it was an insurance fraud scheme gone horribly wrong.

We may never know the whole truth. The prosecutors, police and all others involved in this investigation have mishandled, manipulated, and ignored evidence form the very beginning.

First loves...First kisses...
    My first look at my newborn son...
    When I am cold and dead...
    All these memories will be gone...
    Like tears in rain...
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

one of the many things that gets me about this case is that even the original court reporter was in on the destruction of evidence,m i.e. the original court transcripts, that could have at the very least helped keep darlie off death row. the police even spied on her at her sons' funerals, and tried to make it seem like she didn't care they were dead,i.e. the silly string incident

CCF Resident Detective miss-chievous's Avatar

I just think the whole case is odd. Women killing their kids is just getting too common these days. I am not sure that Darlie killed them but I think she knows more than what was ssaid. I think the police also drop the ball in the begining of the case.

Can someone remind me what happened to the husband .. whats his story... ?

its better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information