Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Timeless_3

Thread: Scam email example

stirthe pot Scam email example

I was sent this today, I dont understand how people can fooled by this type of scam

Urgent From: Miss. Elise NGUESSAN

Region: West Africa

Private Email:hotmail.fr

Hi Dear,

Greetings from Ivory Coast; please permit me to inform you my desire of going into a lasting business relationship with you, my name is ELISE NGUESSAN, 20yrs old, and the only child/daughter of late Chief & Mrs NGUESSAN who his death occurred as a result of assassination last year 2008. My late father was a Traditional Ruler and a wealthy Gold Dealer based in Abidjan, the economical capital city of Ivory Coast.. Before the death of my late Father, he deposited the sum of USD$9.8 Million in a Bank with my name as next of kin.

Honestly, the money is in the bank were my late father deposited it before his sudden death and I have the vital documents covered the deposit, I decided to ran out from our family house with the documents due to the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother, she wanted to kill me and take away all my late father treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my father, this is why I ran out from the family house and now residing in a local hotel in another city about 3750miles for safety of my life.

I thank God for coming across your contact and I wish you will not turn off my request. I wish to contact you personally and seeking for your assistance for a lasting business relationship and investment program in your country, to help me transfer the money to your country for investment purpose; such as Real Estate Investment and Hotel Management. I am humbling and willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your efforts input after the smooth transfer of the money to your country.

I like honest, truth, caring, understanding and sincerity, and I have all these qualities in me. I hope you will have these qualities too! Anticipating to hearing from you urgently and thanks for your concern.

Faithfully Yours,

Miss. Elise NGUESSAN

Private Email: elisee-1988 (at) hotmail.fr

NB: Please reply back to me ASAP via my private mail above

We want you to Blog Crime Case Files Blog
    (interested ? ask me how)
    TRUST ME I'M DADOCTOR
    It is good to have an end to journey towards;
    but it is the journey that matters in the end
    Join us , as you need to be a member to view attachments,photos and other files. It is free and quick.
    Looking for a case? try an advanced search registering will give you more options
    Follow us on Twitter
    and facebook
    Link Directory

• Advertising

advertising
      CrimeCaseFiles.com
      has no influence
      on advertisings
      that are displayed

Default Re: Scam email example

Looks like a horrible scamming. Once I received almost the same letter and I eve thought a little bit about answering or not as far as that time it seemed to me quite credible.

Last edited by REALJEM; 05-18-2012 at 10:12 PM.

I recieve lots of these scam letters in my junk mail (totally where they belong ) Some wanting money for this reason or that, and some saying how i have won millions of dollars,( i wish.. for what i dont know). Anyway aparrently in order for one to collect their millions one has to send them money in order for them to send the money..sheesh .. totally not that stupid. I dont even bother opening them. I just sweep and block. But does that stop them from sending more crap???... aghhhhh nooooooooooo. lol

Nightwatcher likes this.

Hi, Timeless_3:

Can you tell me how to block certain people from sending me e-mail? I'd sure love to know that trick. Thanks.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, it is much better to express yourself in a respectful manner. In other words, treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Hey Nightwatcher
    Hope you are well

If you have a hotmail account then at the top of the page it gives you options like, Delete, Junk,Sweep, Mark As...etc..
    So for the emails i dont want to recieve anymore i always click Sweep as it gives you an option to sweep those particular emails out of your mail and you can also block them. That will keep that particular address out but they always come back with another, but thats not a biggy as i block them as well. I have to say i dont get as much as i use to so thats good.
    On a personal level it has worked well too as my current X use to email me and i did not want to hear from him as over is over. Anyway i blocked his addy and that solved that. Not bad huh?

Good luck with that Nightwatcher

Thread Information